Contact for Purchase: txfaux@yahoo.com . Most of these items can be found & are available for purchase at the Frou Frou Galore Shop in Old Town Spring.



Monday, September 17, 2012

The "MAD HATTER" Side Table

 
The MadHatter Side Table
Vintage Solid Wood with Drop-Leaf  sides & One Small Drawer!
Just $245
Available for Purchase at Frou Frou Galore in Old Town Spring
We Accept Credit Cards and we also Have Layaway!



Sooooo Stinkin' Cute!!
Here's a Sneak Peek of some Goodies I'm Making for the Shop!!  I'm Binge-ing on Sign-Making & Painting these past couple days!  I'm having so much fun making these things plus it's so gratifying actually finishing several of them in an afternoon!  Made out of old Fence plus the Handles are made from Wire hangers that I wrapped around my old broom to get a not-so perfect spiral!

No comments:

Post a Comment