Contact for Purchase: txfaux@yahoo.com . Most of these items can be found & are available for purchase at the Frou Frou Galore Shop in Old Town Spring.



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tea for Two Table

Tea for Two Table
21" tall x 28" wide x 35 1/2" (both leaves up) or 28" (both leaves down)
Just $150
at Frou Frou Galore in Old Town Spring, Texas

I just love how this little table turned out but it didn't come easy!
I actually struggled with finishing this table & it sat for weeks half way done.  First of all it was in pieces and I had to glue & screw and basically rebuild the whole thing to stabilize it so it wasn't wobbly.  Nothing irritates me more than a shifty & wobbly table that has compromised joints.  So after doing that I decided to use a Chalk Paint colored in Duck Egg Blue.  I had just enough in a can that was left over from another project.  I painted it and yuck! .. I still wasn't happy with it and yet again it sat unfinished for another couple days while I got distracted working on another project.  After regrouping, I tackled the table again and thought.. I'll just paint it white, finish it and get this thing out of my house!  Ok, with that done I started the magic of sanding to distress it and was delighted when with pops of dusty blue emerged from underdeath. 

This table is just the right height to add 2 little chairs for a childs table. 
Tea Pary Anyone?

Drop Both sides and this table is an easy Side table for any Room!

No comments:

Post a Comment