Contact for Purchase: txfaux@yahoo.com . Most of these items can be found & are available for purchase at the Frou Frou Galore Shop in Old Town Spring.



Monday, April 16, 2012

Victoria's Secret Boudoir Style in PAINT!

French Boudoir Side Table
Stunning in a sexy pink the color of Raspberry LipStick!  Hand-Painted in Highlights of Brushed Gold.
Measures 23" tall x 17" deep x 16" wide
Price: $165
Available for Purchase at the Shop! Frou Frou Galore in Old Town Spring





Some Super cool wall hangings that were made from Vintage sconces that I spray-painted in a glossy bright red. I fastened them to some cabinet doors that I got from my friend Clemente over at Texas Crown & Millwork.. I love to get his Trash!  Then did all the hand-painted details in Lipstick colors of Red & Pink.
The striped hanging at the top was also a cabinet door from him that I painted with chalkboard paint & added the hooks & crystal knobs for a neat message board that kids can hang towels on or can hang your accessories.

Color-Matched to the Victoria's Secret Gift Box.
Gotta LOVE that!! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment