Contact for Purchase: txfaux@yahoo.com . Most of these items can be found & are available for purchase at the Frou Frou Galore Shop in Old Town Spring.



Saturday, November 17, 2012

Surprise Birthday Gift for a Friend!!

I called this a "MIDNIGHT MIRACLE" because I started this yesterday afternoon for a Birthday Gift TODAY!
Having done this process before & knowing how it was going to turn out I was able to complete all the paint & artwork in just a few hours.  Now I'm waiting for the Top-Coat Varnish to dry for Transport this Afternoon!
I debated about putting the extra time & effort in the polka-dots underneath thinking no one would see them anyway ...until I took this photo from underneath looking UP!

This was an Old Childhood desk.  It now has a new life to be presented today for a Special Surprise Birthday Gift!!
A pretty surprise when drawers are opened with Dotted sides!  My signature distressed Stripe & Polka-Dot Legs!  Metallic Gold Trims the edge of the Table Top!

Decoupaged Drawer Fronts with Vintage Look Paper.  I also went through my Hardware-Morgue & found 2 Matching Antique Pulls that looked great on this piece.

A Light Breeze outside will Hopefully Dry the Varnish Quicker Today!


I found PICMONKEY.COM and am able to create neat collages of my work to post on Facebook and other places I feature my items to sell.  It's easy to use & helps organize many shots & angles of an item in ONE pic rather than having to download several. 

No comments:

Post a Comment