Contact for Purchase: txfaux@yahoo.com . Most of these items can be found & are available for purchase at the Frou Frou Galore Shop in Old Town Spring.



Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Pair of Aged-Cream & Wood Provincial Side Tables

PAIR of Vintage 2-Level Provincial Side TablesGorgeous dark stained Wood top & drawer thats finished with a silky Laquer.
French-Country Cream Shabby Chic Finish, Vintage Look with Provincial Details.
Solid Wood and Original HardwarePRICE: $450 for the PAIR
Contact me at
txfaux@yahoo.com to take these home!

Measures: 28" tall (tallest level) 16" tall (shortest level)
x 22" wide (side to side) x 20" deep

I refinished these for myself to use in an upstairs Guest Bedroom, but changed my mind and opted for small chests that gave me more storage.  I hated to part with these little Darlings!





No comments:

Post a Comment